Book on our website and receive 5% discount.
|Best price guaranteed|
- A valid ID must be presented upon check-in.
- There are cameras in various places in the building, everyone who is in the building agrees to making recordings. In the event of calamities and/or incidents, these recordings can be shown to the authorities as supporting material.
- Guests are requested to notify the front desk immediately of any defects in the hotel rooms and apartments and any damage that occurs in the apartment. Damage and defects that are not reported by the guest, are at the expense of the guest.
- Guests must behave properly and refrain from doing anything that may reasonably cause offense or inconvenience.
- Between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m., the night's rest must be respected, this means, among other things, no loud conversations, music or any other noise.
- Keep calm in case of fire. Do not use the elevator under any circumstances. Report a fire to reception.
- In the event of intentional damage to property of Hotel Docklands, one can be held liable for the repair and/or renewal costs.
- Guests are requested to leave the hotel room or apartment tidy.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Music carriers, musical instruments and other objects that can cause noise nuisance are not allowed to be used in such a way as to cause nuisance.
- Drugs are not allowed. It is forbidden to possess, use or deal in narcotics in the building and the surrounding area.
- Laughing gas is not permitted. It is forbidden to possess, use or trade in laughing gas in the building and the surrounding area.
- Weapons are forbidden.
If the above rules are violated, a minimum of €150,- per case will be charged.
- All instructions of the personnel, which are related to the house rules, are to be followed.
- Complaints can be reported to the management.
- Found objects can be handed in at the reception. At the request of a guest who has already left, the lost property can be sent to him or her at his or her expense and risk (cash on delivery). Hotel Docklands shall never be liable for any damage to the found object.
- If the owner of a found object does not report this within one month after the item has been handed in it will be assumed that the owner has relinquished possession of the object.
Removal / Denial of Access
All guests and fellow guests are required to strictly observe the regulations and rules included in the offer, the General Conditions and the House Rules, and to strictly follow the instructions of the personnel in any form and in any context whatsoever.
In the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions and rules and in the event of failure to follow instructions of the staff, Hotel Docklands shall be entitled to remove the guests and other guests or have them removed, whereby further access shall be denied without the guest being entitled to a full or partial refund or reduction of the paid or payable reservation fee, without prejudice to Hotel Docklands's right to claim compensation for the damage caused by the infringement.
In general, a warning shall first be issued. In urgent cases, at the management's discretion, this may be waived and there will be immediate removal and access will be denied. In the event of removal, the guest or fellow guest must leave the accommodation within 24 hours of receipt of the notification by Hotel Docklands.
In cases that are not regulated in the General Terms and Conditions or these House Rules, the competent Belgian court will decide.